WHY CHOOSE THE AHRENS BENEFITS COMPANY?
- NYS licensed insurance broker since 2008. Small employer group and individual specialist. Certified Affordable Care Act Professional since 2013. MS Health Education. Long Term Care Partnership Plan and Medicare certified.
- A Broker who will meet with the employer in person to help choose plans that are right for the company and the employees. In person meetings throughout the year as necessary.
- NO cost to the employer to have the Ahrens Benefits Company as your broker/consultant/advocate/professional. NO hidden monthly HR fees or fees of any kind. The insurance carrier pays a commission to the Ahrens Benefits Company at no cost to the employer. Plan costs are the same a everywhere else.
- Clients have access to all carriers and all plans available in upstate NY.
- Conduct in person meetings with employees to help with enrollment and explain benefit plans. Education on all aspects of the plan.
- Periodic and timely updates on Healthcare reform and other pertinent topics.
- 60 day prior notice of group renewals and new plan choices available.
- Help with issues: bills, claims, ID cards. etc. You, the business owner, will not have to call the carrier again! I am available via cell phone and email seven days per week.
- Innovative employee benefit packages that help the employer compete for attract and retain qualified employees. Many benefit packages can be crafted at little or no cost to the employee .
- Assist with individuals and small employer groups who want to enroll on the Marketplace exchange.
- Ease of moving from current broker to he Ahrens Benefits.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BROKER?